Tuesday, July 28, 2009

You must read this if this is your first time here!

Welcome to the Jasper Facts and Fiction Blog. Here we celebrate all that constitutes Jasper, Missouri: the people, the sights, the stories. Most of what I plan to put on here is inside jokes about the people I grew up with, but I also want you all to share your memories of this small dot on the atlas of the world. You can either comment on one of my posts, or you can email me your story or fact/fiction at sisenmann@hotmail.com, and I'll post it for you. I can only relate stories from the short spurt that I was a part of Jasper. I'm dying to hear the thoughts of those souls who came before me and may know a different Jasper than the one I do. The main bulk of my material is ridiculous in the attempts at humor because, well, that's just how I am. However, these posts don't all have to be funny. I welcome the touching and the beautiful as well. Join me, as I reminisce about the greatest hometown I have ever known.

Your Blogger,

Sage "The Rage" Isenmann





No comments:

Post a Comment